Do you know the characteristics and application of weed control fabric?
Function 1: It has good water permeability and can successfully inhibit the generation of weeds. In the process of agricultural planting, the phenomenon of weeds will get better and better after the anti-grass cloth is laid. Of course, in the case of rain, the water permeability effect is very good, which will be better in the actual efficiency of landscaping construction, and the role played is also worthy of recognition. It is very good after testing in the process of use.
Function 2: It has strong corrosion resistance and is ideal for preventing diseases and pests. When the garden greening is used to control diseases and insect pests, the grass cloth will be selected for laying, so that the efficiency of prevention or removal will be higher and higher. Only in the process of using, it can be seen that such quality advantages will be more diversified, can we know more about the technical advantages in this aspect, bring more satisfaction to customers in the choice, and use more solid and reliable.
1. High strength, because plastic flat wire can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2. Anti-corrosion. It can resist corrosion for a long time in soil and water with different ph and alkalinity.
3. The water permeability is good because there is a gap between the flat wires, so it has good water permeability characteristics.
4. Good resistance to microbial strains will not damage microbial strains and borers.
5. Because the material is soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
The use method and covering procedure of garden Weed Barrier fabric are as follows:
1. For weeding, weeds that have grown long ago are usually removed before laying the anti-grass cloth to facilitate the laying and fixing of the anti-grass cloth.
2. To turn over the soil, the ground must be covered with anti-grass cloth, and the soil shall be turned over and leveled in advance, and the land shall be trimmed in order.
3. Pave the grass cloth on the ground that must be protected from grass.
4. Planting, planting fruit trees, greening seedlings, flowers, etc.
5. Fixed with plastic nails or buried with soil.
For more information about gardening weed ground cover, please pay attention to us.